Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 22, 2011
Fred Singer tells me that there was supposed to be a projector in the CSU conference room, but that it “went missing.” The complaint from the resident CSU atmospheric scientist warmists and the Coloradoan, was that he didn’t present any … Continue reading
(CNN) — A giant explosion rocked government buildings in Oslo, Norway, on Friday, state TV broadcaster NRK said, with at least one person confirmed dead. Windows in several buildings had been blown out, and people were in the street bleeding, … Continue reading
How could this be? Did China lie to the Nobel Prize winning village idiot? U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice this week issued a blistering rebuke of Russia, China and other countries that blocked the Security Council from … Continue reading
CO2 was 315 ppm at the time. McKibben tells us that reducing CO2 to 350 ppm will stop glaciers from melting. Because he is a completely clueless, he is welcomed with open arms to almost all American universities. http://news.google.com/newspapers
Drudge continues his heat index obsession Here are the actual forecast temperatures. A few degrees above normal in most spots.
Admittedly, the contest over global warming is a challenge for the referee because it’s a tag-team match, a real free-for-all. In one corner of the ring are Science and Reason. In the other corner: Poisonous Polluters and Right-wing Ideologues. Al … Continue reading
Some amazing gems in this article. A fascinating explanation of what causes ice ages. Ice was the same thickness in 1958 as today, and “steadily thinning.” Arctic Ocean is ice free during ice ages. This is plausible. We know that … Continue reading
Loss during the the last seven days. How far it has to go to get to a record. Comparison vs. the same date in 2007. During July 2007, ice was disappearing from the East Siberian Sea very quickly. That is … Continue reading
A new horror for the unfortunate victims of Australia’s widespread flooding (a submerged area the size of France and Germany combined) is news that several dangerous creatures are floating in the waters around them. Officials are warning residents of Brisbane, … Continue reading