Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 23, 2011
http://translate.google.com/translate How pathetic that no one within two hours of the island had a rifle. There is no reason for a society to march like sheep to slaughter. If you are in charge of children, it should be mandatory that … Continue reading
I did a 20 mile ride this morning up into the foothills and got chased by a pitbull. AC and car free. The only way to go when the weather is nice. We only get about six weeks of summer … Continue reading
SUMMIT COUNTY — Water levels in the Colorado River could shrink by 40 to 50 percent in the next half-century, with almost unimaginable consequences for the arid Western states that rely on its water, according to some scenarios outlined by … Continue reading
White House says US temperatures to rise by eleven degrees this century! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31389977/ns/us_news-environment/
On the first day of summer, I forecast that Lake Powell would rise to about 3,655 feet. It is now up to 3,660 feet. It will probably peak at around 3,662 feet, despite the fact that they have been letting … Continue reading
The graph above plots the number of years from the closest month where the USHCN high temperatures averaged over 100 degrees in Meeker, Oklahoma. Prior to 1960, Meeker would have an extremely hot month about once every 2-3 years. The … Continue reading
1799: Thomas Jefferson, Noah Webster And The First Global Warming Debate Jefferson was not only the first Republican, he was the first to raise concern about global warming – another anomaly. ,,,,. He was convincing enough that the science consensus … Continue reading