Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 24, 2011
Vinnie : You know, it’s dangerous for you to be here in the frozen food section. Shaldeen: Why is that? Vinnie: Because you could melt all this stuff. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100212/quotes
15 million views in five days. This one is much better.
If the same amount of melting continues throughout July it will be the fastest rate since records began in 1979. ‘That’s relatively fast,’ NSIDC research scientist Julienne Stroeve told LiveScience. ‘Unless things change in the next few weeks, we might … Continue reading
The Obama administration tells us that an increase of 200 ppm CO2 will increase temperatures by 11F. CO2 during the Ordovician was about 4,000 ppm higher, so we can infer that temperatures at the time were well above the boiling … Continue reading
That is at least her second mass murder this year. The bombing-shootings took up enormous bandwidth in our media machine until it came out that the alleged perpetrator has more in common with Sarah Palin and Alan Dershowitz than with … Continue reading
July 1936 was the hottest on record in the midwest, while January 1936 was one of the coldest. Twelve degrees above normal in the summer and twelve degrees below normal in the winter. CO2 controls the climate, and must have … Continue reading
The end of July is here and sea ice extent is starting to become somewhat predictable. Here is my forecast for August 1. This is based on the fact that in 2007 there was very rapid ice loss occurring in … Continue reading
http://data.giss.nasa.gov http://data.giss.nasa.gov GISS has essentially no thermometers north of 80N, but that didn’t stop them from painting the region red in June. DMI shows that the region north of 80N was below normal in June. GISS has it 1-4C above … Continue reading