Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 26, 2011
I HAVE never been so frightened for our freedom of speech than I am right now. No, I’m not talking about my own legal troubles, with a court being asked to ban my published columns on how some people claim … Continue reading
Antarctic Blast – Snow, ice, travel – full coverage Posted by wwadmin on Tue, 26/07/2011 – 10:00 Filed in:National News Bitter frosts this morning have followed the most widespread snowfall in New Zealand in 16 years. The MetService has lifted … Continue reading
I am about to name my fourth rock of the summer “Don.” Satellite technology makes it very easy to find nameable rocks. In the 1970s, naming rocks was more of a challenge.
Prize goes to the first person to spot it. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Who needs national governments any more? The Hague is now in control. The international criminal court has dismissed suggestions by Britain and France that Colonel Muammar Gaddafi could be allowed to remain in Libya as part of negotiated deal to … Continue reading
The officers of Oslo’s elite Delta Force drove because police don’t own a transport helicopter, then were rescued by a civilian boat when their own broke down as it tried to navigate a 1-minute hop to the island. It took … Continue reading