Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 27, 2011
Which group was this? members believed that the planet Earth was about to be recycled (wiped clean, renewed, refurbished and rejuvenated) Group members gave up their material possessions and lived a highly ascetic life devoid of many indulgences. The group … Continue reading
Tim LaRow, Research Scientist at COAPS says, “A few years ago there was a tremendous drought in north Georgia, Lake Lanier was very very low, and it took a tropical storm to dump several inches of rain to bring the … Continue reading
Chile hit by ‘white earthquake’ of heavy snow A “white earthquake” of heavy snow has blanketed parts of Chile leading the government to declare a “disaster area” in eight municipalities where around 16,000 people were left isolated. Temperatures plunged to … Continue reading
They seem to be almost 100% negatively correlated with the climate.
http://lakepowell.water-data.com/ Reader “rw” wrote in before complaining that I was focused on one “unusual” year of water gain at Lake Powell. Lake Powell has steadily gained 80 feet of water over the last seven years, and is now 528 feet … Continue reading
Due to the unprecedented extreme weather caused by an increase of 0.00009 CO2 mole fraction over the last hundred years, the US has gone 1047 days without a hurricane strike. Will Don end the streak?
Despite historically large releases of water from the dam, Lake Powell is still gaining elevation and is at the highest level in ten years. Apparently the “biblical flood” must have hit. http://lakepowell.water-data.com/ Gavin says that Lake Powell drying up is … Continue reading
On Dec. 19, 2008, a 27-year-old man named Tim DeChristopher, troubled by American energy policy and its contribution to global warming, broke the law. He did so by attending a federal auction in Utah, where energy developers were bidding on … Continue reading