Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 28, 2011
Research scientists at the University of Alabama (UA) in Huntsville, USA, have suggested that global warming is not occuring at the rapid rate shown by model-based forecasts. Dr. Roy Spencer, a principal research scientist in the UA’s Earth System Science … Continue reading
Pfc Naser Abdo, 21, was arrested in the town of Killeen near the Fort Hood US army base and had been planning to target military personnel, police said. The Muslim infantry soldier was granted conscientious objector status last year because … Continue reading
h/t to Gator
Nancy spent the last four years leading the charge to spend the US into oblivion, and yet she imagines that she is saving the planet. There must be some sort of anti-psychotic medication which would help. “What we’re trying to … Continue reading
People are asking the right questions. The blink comparator above flashes between ice loss during the past week, and how much needs to disappear during the next four weeks to match 2007. As you can see, the weather would have … Continue reading
SUNSPOT CYCLE AGAIN PRODUCES TITANIC BERGS Ice Peril at Sea Repeats After Eleven Years. Chicago Daily Tribune (1923-1963) – Chicago, Ill. Author: SELBY MAXWELL The 15th of next April will be the eleventh anniversary of the Titanic disaster. The same … Continue reading
The bottom line is that the relatively weak warming of the ocean since the 1950s is consistent with negative feedback (low climate sensitivity), not positive feedback. The ocean mixed layer and the atmosphere convectively coupled to it loses excess heat … Continue reading
NSIDC shows 2011 tied with 2007. Here is how much ice needs to melt by August 27 to stay even with 2007.