Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 29, 2011
One of the main reasons I started doing this blogging was because I realized that climate scamsters were going to taint the reputation of all scientists. Now that budget crunch time is here, the whole scientific community will suffer for … Continue reading
Boehner’s plan “has no chance of becoming law,” Obama said. “The time for putting party first is over. The time for compromise on behalf of the American people is now. … It’s important for everybody to step up and show … Continue reading
Solution was simple. Turn the US into a third-world banana republic. Improving Mexican economy draws undocumented immigrants home from California Mexico’s unemployment rate is now 4.9 percent, compared with 9.4 percent joblessness in the United States. http://www.sacbee.com/ It is sad, … Continue reading
Refusing to borrow any more money signals to creditors that we won’t further dilute their investment by printing money. The White House says that this would be catastrophic. How exactly does increasing confidence lead to catastrophe? Sell some CO2 to … Continue reading
We had a bit of snow across The Alps last week, down under it has been dumping with huge falls in New Zealand. In South America it has caused huge problems and some suffering. http://www.planetski.eu/news/2984
Supposedly, 2011 has the least sea ice ever witnessed by human beings. http://www.arctic.io/observations/8/2011-07-28/4-N82.263944-W154.686121
Just months after putting a bullet in Osama’s head, Obama is losing sleep over the spending binge he started three years ago. Valerie Jarrett: Obama ‘getting absolutely no sleep’ because of debt crisis The White House is pushing back against … Continue reading
Met Office celebrates 150 years of forecasting for the Nation Monday 1st of August 2011 is a very special day for the Met Office. We will be celebrating 150 years of forecasting for the nation, marking the anniversary of the first ever public weather … Continue reading