Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: July 30, 2011
July 29, 2009 Met Office admits ‘barbecue summer is off’ The Met Office officials refused to apologise today after admitting that the “barbecue summer” they had predicted was no longer likely. As rain lashed down on most of Britain, a … Continue reading
Good thing it didn’t hit Home Depot or Wal-Mart http://trove.nla.gov.au/title=The+Sydney+Morning+Herald…|titleid%3A35
http://books.google.com/books Yesterday, the engineer in chief issued new regulations mandating a fuel efficiency hockey stick. http://www.bts.gov Average mileage of the fleet has to go up to 54.5 mpg by the year 2025. Over the last 25 years, it has gone … Continue reading
19th century tourists watching a devastated Alaskan glacier collapse. Between 1794 and 1879, the glacier at Glacier Bay, Alaska retreated eight feet per day. This was probably due to something which Sarah Palin’s great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather did. http://soundwaves.usgs.gov/2001/07/glacierbaymap.gif We now know that … Continue reading