Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: July 31, 2011
CO2 was an extremely safe 310 ppm at the time. http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/
That is what they call debt reduction in Washington. The goal is to convince lenders that we are completely out of control, undisciplined, irresponsible, unable to manage our finances, and that we actually think other countries give a cr@p what … Continue reading
I have learned from Tony Duncan that it is OK for CEOs to make up any facts they want to investors, as long as it isn’t at a meeting of the board. That is just politics!
Scientists Say Earth’s Warming Could Set Off Wide Disruptions By WILLIAM K. STEVENS Published: September 18, 1995 The earth has entered a period of climatic change that is likely to cause widespread economic, social and environmental dislocation over the next … Continue reading
Last July, there was a mass hysteria about an ice cube which broke off the Petermann glacier in Greenland. The Manhattan sized ice cube is still missing and apparently has not yet destroyed Newfoundland – as some predicted at the … Continue reading
The Associated Press article “Arctic scientist under investigation” that appeared in the Summit Daily News July 29 deserves some amplification. Whatever the charges against Monnett turn out to be, the danger to polar bears from warming in the Arctic has … Continue reading