Scientists Say Earth’s Warming Could Set Off Wide Disruptions
By WILLIAM K. STEVENS
Published: September 18, 1995
The earth has entered a period of climatic change that is likely to cause widespread economic, social and environmental dislocation over the next century if emissions of heat-trapping gases are not reduced, according to experts advising the world’s governments.
At the most likely rate of rise, some experts say, most of the beaches on the East Coast of the United States would be gone in 25 years.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
I work over in Daytona Beach, Florida for 10 months out of the year. Do I really have just 8 years left? Should I be looking for back up just in case the beach goes missing early?
But just out of curiosity, why have the residents of Daytona Beach not noticed anything at all? Seems like it would have already been visible — losing an entire beach and all!
It’ll all happen within the last couple of years, as sea-level rise becomes superduperexponential. Just you wait and see!
They even make the INSANE prediction of a rise in sea level of possibly OVER a foot and a half by 2100!
Weird. Hansen said five metres. It certainly makes sense that six inches by 2020 would wipe out the east coast, given that daily tides are about 10 times that much.
Seems plausible. Last weekend in New Jersey I twisted my umbrella in and sat on my beach chair on dry sand.. Within a half hour I closed my eyes and took a nap, only to be rudely awoken by the sea water lapping at my feet. At the rate it was rising that beach is going to be gone in no time.
What a dumbass!
But I don’t know who’s worse, the quoted Scientist, or the East Coast liberals who know full well that is a fantastic lie but still vote for the creeps that enable this liar.
Wouldn’t it stand to reason that for every beach we lose, we gain a new one? Just sayin’.
Yes it would!