CO2 was an extremely safe 310 ppm at the time.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
You throw around the same cherries repeatedly. Can we have some fresh cherries, please?
Cherry #1: The US is not the world. Except in the minds of some.
Cherry #2: The 1930s,worldwide, did not manifest the same pattern as the last 35 years.
Ain’t that a Cherry Ill Winded Bomb. 😆
Yeah well, the world is not the world.
All the continents are only 30% of the planet and a smaller fraction of that is inhabited. No matter how you slice it, nothing is the ‘world’.
You idiots invented cherry picking by starting your drama …
 in an interglacial warm period (within the cold ice age)
 in a warming rebound (from a Little Ice Age)
 in a warming micro-cycle (after colder decades)
It would probably be impossible to do more cherry picking than you already are.