Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Crackpot Roy W. Spencer received his Ph.D. in meteorology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1981. Before becoming a Principal Research Scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville in 2001, he was a Senior Scientist for Climate Studies at … Continue reading
It has been a very busy rock naming season!
http://www.salon.com/ “Actual science” is defined by models which have already failed miserably – like Hansen’s.
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/briefs/hansen_07/fig1x.gif Prior to the year 2000, Hansen knew that the 1930s was much hotter than any other decade in the US, and he also knew that his current US record year 1998 was half a degree cooler than 1934. Peter … Continue reading
1. Make a wild prediction of disaster, get it to every press outlet in the world. Any forecast of doom automatically makes you an expert in the eyes of the press. 2. When your forecast fails to materialize, make a … Continue reading
http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/MonthTDeptUS.png Below is July, 1936 mapped on the same color scale. Pink is +12 degrees anomaly. Original 1936 document.
They show ice extent expanding towards Siberia, and shrinking a little in the Chukchi Sea.
Jeff Masters said that the heavy snow last winter was caused by “global warming adding moisture to the atmosphere.” This is an fascinating theory, given that it was the 17th driest winter on record in the US and that there … Continue reading
This is the latest DMI graph for July 31. http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/icecover.uk.php NSIDC’s most recent forecast hinted at a record low this summer. July 18, 2011 Early sea ice melt onset, snow cover retreat presage rapid 2011 summer decline Arctic sea ice … Continue reading