Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Monthly Archives: August 2011
This is the last post which will be made at this site. All new posts will be at: http://www.real-science.com/ Please bookmark the new site! In a few days this site will redirect automatically to the new site. Thanks everyone.
No doubt Joe Romm will apologize for shouting fire in a crowded theater. Aug 28 (Reuters) – New York power utility Consolidated Edison (ED.N) said on Sunday it hasn’t made a final decision on whether to cut power to Lower … Continue reading
Live blog: New York City seemingly spared as Tropical Storm Irene churns on [Update 10:22 a.m. Sunday] CNN’s Anderson Cooper, reporting from Battery Park in New York, says that the flooding there is receding and it is no longer raining. … Continue reading
The one year anniversary of this blog is coming up this week, and Real Science will be moving to a new site very soon. Feel free to post and click on ads! http://www.real-science.com/
I did this GFS/WRF run on Friday. Compare with what actually happened. It got rainfall, wind speed and the shape of the storm almost perfect. Kudos to NOAA and NCAR weather modelers, who were dead on. Almost perfect. Where were … Continue reading