Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: August 1, 2011
They got the old credit card to pay the interest on the previous credit card. These lunatics expect the rest of the world to take us seriously?
July 31, 2011 Global warming presents a potentially dire future for Winnetka, warns a Park District report. “This would obviously mean the end of outdoor (ice) skating in Winnetka,” the report says. http://articles.chicagotribune.com/ What is obvious is that there is … Continue reading
This June, less sea ice covered the Arctic than in any year, save one, since records began being kept in 1979. And because of heavy melting in July, the National Snow and Ice Center in Boulder, Colorado, reports that 2011 … Continue reading
ThisOldMan: August 1, 2011 at 10:25 am I am in the Alarmed camp, for the very good reason that I am a scientist (albeit not an atmospheric scientist) and hence I understand how that community works. http://news.thomasnet.com Global warming is … Continue reading
Currently there are three four Polar Bears in the Himalayas and they will all be gone by 2350 2035. Sorry, these tricky numbers confuse me. The Arctic will be ice free by 2000 2008 2011 2013 2016 2020 or 2030. And … Continue reading
Russia’s vast permafrost may shrink by a third by the middle of the century due to global warming, the government’s disaster monitoring department said Friday. The report also described the risk of a massive gas release. Permafrost traps methane and … Continue reading
Barber and his colleagues explain in a recent paper in Geophysical Review Letters, the analysis of what the satellites were seeing was wrong. Some of what satellites identified as thick, melt-resistant multiyear ice turned out to be, in Barber’s words, … Continue reading
Top scientist says the Arctic is doomed! Last month saw the second lowest Arctic ice cover since 1979, continuing the downward trend of summer ice cover, says the National Snow and Ice Data Center in Colorado. Ice extent shrank in … Continue reading