Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 2, 2011
The left wants conservatives to tone down the rhetoric. “Australia is committed to a greedy and inhumane course of climate exceptionalism, climate racism and climate injustice.” We all know that we have to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) pollution and eventually … Continue reading
Having come through one of the mildest 30 year periods in history, the US press is engaged in record whining and hysterics over what was once considered the normal vagaries of weather. This is an indication of a lame culture, … Continue reading
Adding misery to the unprecedented triple digit heat, agriculture was being crushed by the worst drought in US history. http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/drought/historical-palmers/193408-pdsi.gif
117 degrees in Oklahoma. 110 in St. Louis. 104 in Detroit. http://trove.nla.gov.au/
Another reminder that the 1930s were much hotter than 2011. http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/rescue/mwr/062/mwr-062-06-0212.pdf
If polar bears had any clue of the scale of speculation about the extinction threat they are facing due to climate change, they would have probably said “you’re kidding, right?” If you think statistics are a pointer towards the growth … Continue reading
FREDERICKSBURG, Va. (WUSA) — Eleven-year-old aspiring veterinarian, Skylar Capo, sprang into action the second she learned that a baby woodpecker in her Dad’s backyard was about to be eaten by the family cat. “I’ve just always loved animals,” said Skylar … Continue reading
Lots of rocks expected to be named this summer http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov
http://news.google.com/newspapers Obama’s “prosperity for our time” and bombing of dozens of countries, seems to have edged out Neville Chamberlain for handing Sudentland over to Hitler.