Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: August 3, 2011
A few weeks ago the MSM warned of imminent fiery nuclear Armageddon in Los Alamos. Friends there tell me that it has been raining every day recently. http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S1213237.shtml
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/EnergyBalance/page3.php Mr. Sun will be heading south for the winter soon. He hates cold weather.
Green targets ‘could force companies to leave Britain’ By TOM MCGHIE Last updated at 10:38 PM on 23rd July 2011 Industry faces energy price increases of up to 70 per cent as a result of new ‘green taxes’ imposed by … Continue reading
It is raining heavily today in the Texas panhandle, north of Lubbock. The drought seems to be geographically delimited by Texas Tech, the University of Texas, and Texas A&M.
Obama got elected by saying that the world would collapse unless we gave a $trillion to his banker friends. A few months later he said the world would collapse unless we gave another trillion to his union friends. A few … Continue reading
In 2006, unemployment was 4% and America voted for change. In 2008, unemployment was 7% and America voted for hope and change.