Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 3, 2011
A few weeks ago the MSM warned of imminent fiery nuclear Armageddon in Los Alamos. Friends there tell me that it has been raining every day recently. http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S1213237.shtml
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/EnergyBalance/page3.php Mr. Sun will be heading south for the winter soon. He hates cold weather.
Green targets ‘could force companies to leave Britain’ By TOM MCGHIE Last updated at 10:38 PM on 23rd July 2011 Industry faces energy price increases of up to 70 per cent as a result of new ‘green taxes’ imposed by … Continue reading
It is raining heavily today in the Texas panhandle, north of Lubbock. The drought seems to be geographically delimited by Texas Tech, the University of Texas, and Texas A&M.
Obama got elected by saying that the world would collapse unless we gave a $trillion to his banker friends. A few months later he said the world would collapse unless we gave another trillion to his union friends. A few … Continue reading
In 2006, unemployment was 4% and America voted for change. In 2008, unemployment was 7% and America voted for hope and change.
Bear A swims 500 miles after a seal, suffers a heart attack and dies when a rent seeking researcher flies a helicopter 20 feet overhead. Bear B stays on the land and forages for berries. He eats a researcher who … Continue reading
We can’t say for sure that these particular events were caused by low CO2, but these are exactly the types of simultaneous catastrophes we expect to happen when idiots are awarded science degrees and high profile jobs at NASA. … Continue reading
If you don’t pick the dates on time, they make a mess all over the ice and get your snowshoes sticky.