Green targets ‘could force companies to leave Britain’
By TOM MCGHIE
Last updated at 10:38 PM on 23rd July 2011
Industry faces energy price increases of up to 70 per cent as a result of new ‘green taxes’ imposed by the Government.
Studies by the Energy Intensive Users Group, which represents industries such as chemicals and steel, show that the extra costs are so high that many companies may be tempted to move to countries that do not have such extreme environmental laws.
The group fears that a study by the Department of Energy into the impact of climate-change laws on energy prices for industry will attempt to downplay the impact of the new taxes.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
- The Ship Of Fools
- Biggest Fraud In Science History – The NASA/NOAA Surface Temperature Record
- Hudson Bay Sea Ice Third Highest On Record
- Max Stupid In Fort Collins