Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 5, 2011
In April, 1888 a massive flood on Mars inundated an area the size of France, cut the polar ice cap in half, and joined the two Martian seas. Global warming was rapidly destroying the Martian ice caps. The consensus of … Continue reading
Dr. James Hansen at NASA proposes 350 ppm as a safe level to stabilize the climate, halt sea level rise, stop glacial melt, and make the weather like it used to be in the good old days. Others have suggested … Continue reading
Tony Duncan suggests that Texas can run off solar electricity. Let’s do the math. Texas is averaging about 55 Gigawatts of electrical consumption today. Averaged out over 24 hours, a cloudless summer day might achieve 200 watts / m² solar … Continue reading
Texas has been cutting back on building gas and coal power capacity, because of their heavy reliance on wind. During this summer’s heatwave, there has been almost no wind – and they are almost out of electricity to run their … Continue reading
Witnesses’ accounts claim everything from dozens to hundreds of young black people beating white people as they left State Fair Thursday night. “It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people,” said Norb Roffers of Wind Lake … Continue reading
http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/AMSRE_Sea_Ice_Extent.png 2011 in red. 2006 in green.
The US Navy is forecasting that the ice edge in the Chukchi and Laptev Seas will push to the north, with little change in the Beaufort or East Siberian Seas.
The upper 700 metres of the global ocean has seen a rise in temperature since reliable records began in the late 1960s. However, there has been a pause in this warming during the period from 2003 to 2010. The papers … Continue reading
USHCN shows that Meeker, Oklahoma has cooled considerably since 1950 GISS shows Meeker in a crazy warming trend since 1990 If the present refuses to get warmer, then the past must become cooler. GISS quit subtracting a degree in the … Continue reading