Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 6, 2011
In 1911 Vincenzo Peruggia perpetrated what has been described as the greatest art theft of the 20th century. The former Louvre worker hid inside the museum on Sunday, August 20, knowing that the museum would be closed the following day. … Continue reading
“Arctic sea-ice decline is perhaps the best evidence around that something truly unusual is happening to our climate,” Ted Scambos, another NSIDC scientist, said in an e- mail. “Historical records and changes in high Arctic coastal areas that have been … Continue reading
August 6, 2011 2:29 PM EDT [MUST READ] Scientists: We Live in a Bubble Inside a “Multiverse” Dark lines discovered on Mars by a search algorithm shows indications of flowing water on the surface. The discovery announced by NASA officials … Continue reading
December 21, 2009 Mr. Obama campaigned as a centrist who would bring bipartisanship and responsibility to Washington. Instead, we have seen him lead a year of irresponsible spending and wildly increasing government intrusion in the lives of Americans. Mr. Obama … Continue reading
August 06, 2011 Obama: US ‘Must Do Better’ After Credit Downgrade http://www.voanews.com/ No matter how many speeches he makes, the conclusion is clear: Obama’s greatest failure is spending America into enormous deficits, and being clueless about how to get the … Continue reading
Carter was capable of taking responsibility for his failures. “The responsibility is fully my own.” Carter said http://news.google.com/newspapers
Christina Romer, the former chair of Obama’s Council of Economic Advisers on Friday offered a rather strong opinion concerning the announcement by Standard & Poor’s that the credit rating agency downgraded America’s debt to AA+. Appearing on HBO’s “Real Time,” … Continue reading
How Similar is Water On Mars To Water On Earth? New evidence suggesting the existence of water flowing on Mars indicates the possibility for life to exist on the Red Planet. NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter have taken images and videos … Continue reading
Reader “Independent” raises a good point. Gavin complains that he prefers paleo data over satellite observations, yet the hockey stick was created by throwing out the inconvenient paleo data and replacing it with observations. Why are these jokers still being … Continue reading