Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 6, 2011
BAGHDAD — The security situation in Iraq is more dangerous than it was a year ago, according to a government watchdog report issued Saturday that cites more attacks on U.S. troops, a continuing wave of assassinations targeting Iraqi officials and … Continue reading
“Climate sensitivity is not constrained by the last two decades of imperfect satellite data, but rather the paleoclimate record.” – Gavin What do we need NASA for? We have Mikey Mann. These same idiots who happily believe the bogus interpretations … Continue reading
Obama already has plans to turn Afghanistan over to the Taliban. He should have brought everyone home, rather than pretending that we aren’t giving up. Every day he increases his reputation as the most incompetent buffoon to ever grace high … Continue reading
“THE hottest summer in Oklahoma history.” That’s the storyline for 2011, although it’s a bit early to draw such a conclusion. It was certainly the hottest July in recorded history. What naturally follows from the “hottest summer” conclusion is that … Continue reading
A large gap (green) is opening up between 2011 and 2007, due to the 2007 rapid ice loss in the East Siberian Sea. The US Navy forecasts a slight increase in ice extent in that region over the next week, … Continue reading
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/ USHCN turned a cooling trend into a warming trend – by subtracting about three degrees from pre-1975 maximum temperatures, and progressively subtracting less over time.
USHCN measured temperatures in Hennesey, Oklahoma have been on the decline since 1950. GISS however shows a sharp spike upwards in 1998.