At a meeting last week I once again encountered resistance to describing those who refuse to accept the science that suggests a possible catastrophic Global Warming as “Deniers”. We had a discussion of suggestions:
Skeptics: this term is true of the approach of ALL scientists to ALL proposals. As Carl Sagan said; we greet any idea with skepticism, examine the scientific observations and theory, and accept on this basis. So those who deny the scientific observations are actually the opposite of skeptics (similarly for “critics” & “questioners”).
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
“So those who deny the scientific observations are actually the opposite of skeptics”. So who is denying the scientific OBSERVATIONS? It’s what they (GISS, the IPCC weenies, and the Hockey Team et al) DO to the raw observations that makes me sceptical. And since when did computer models consitute observations?
I think this Bob Brown is getting his terminology confused – i.e. confusing the term “observations” with something else. “Interpretations” or “hypotheses” or something.