Sea level is almost as high as it was 45 years ago!
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Yes, but as soon as Australia puts in their carbon POLLUTION tax, sea levels will fall, the reefs will blossom, CO2 will drop back to a safe 300ppm and life will return to normal…(is this april 1?)
“sea levels will fall, the reefs will blossom, CO2 will drop back to a safe 300ppm and life will return to normal…”
…cats and dogs living together…
It must be all the fish we are harvesting. Just as when you get out of the bathtub, the water lowers. We have been pulling fish out of the oceans for thousands of years and noone, not even the University of Colorado has started adding millimeters to compensate. We really need to go back and retroactively adjust sea levels. Using the standard 3 millimeter per year adjustment, and calculating roughly 10,000 years of organized fishing, we come to the conclusion that sea levels are 98.4251969 feet higher now than we think they are! It is time for massive coastal evacuations.
The sea rise is such a great problem, former PM Kevin Rudd bought a water front house on the beach and has just bought another one on the Brisbane river. Despite being one of the greatest alarmists in the country, he obviously doesn’t actually “believe”. Neither does Tim Flannery, the greatest alarmist we have, who has written heaps of books on the subject. He has used the money to buy waterfront property. When asked, he replied to the effect that it just doesn’t apply to him.