Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 11, 2011
“When you start looking at longer-term trends, 50 or 60 years, there’s no escaping the loss of ice in the summer,” Kay says. Kay and her colleagues also ran computer simulations to answer a fundamental question: why did Arctic sea … Continue reading
Your chances of being killed by a car are several orders of magnitude higher. http://www.norman.noaa.gov/
A few months ago they claimed that they didn’t know how many people died in tornadoes prior to 1950. This memory loss conveniently avoided the period when the vast majority of tornado deaths occurred, and allowed them to claim that … Continue reading
But I thought they said that shells will dissolve at 500 ppm. Perhaps man-made CO2 is different, and creates more corrosive acids than natural CO2. http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/gallery/2011/aug/11/lyme-regis-jurassic-fossil-coast
The highest gust was only 19 MPH. A completely useless month for generating electricity – at a time when they needed it the most. http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KATT/2011/7/11/MonthlyHistory.html
The largest national footprint of D4 (“exceptional drought”) in the 12-year history of the U.S. Drought Monitor occurred in July. In Texas “exceptional drought” covers more than 75 percent (201,436 sq mi) of the state. This area is larger than … Continue reading
Colin Powell On Obama : “Distinguished, Patriotic American With Great Insight Who Will Electrify Our Country”
How can any responsible person forecast an ice free Arctic in the foreseeable future?