Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,966 other followers
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 12, 2011
NOAA said yesterday that the current drought is the worst in their records, but there is no truth to that statement.
There are currently 100,000 Manhattans of sea ice in the Arctic.
Sea level may not go up much any time soon. The Arctic may go through a decade or so without melting any more, temperatures may be going down. But in about 50 years the $hit is really going to hit … Continue reading
Why is this loser running as a Republican? Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, who is seeking to boost his flagging campaign, instead went after Minnesota Rep. Michelle Bachmann in the debate, dismissing her record of accomplishments and results in Congress … Continue reading
We are from the government. We are here to help you. Researchers try to spell out a rational plan for so-called assisted colonization in the face of climate change By Summit Voice SUMMIT COUNTY — As global warming causes ever-greater … Continue reading
They understood that the floods were getting worse due to the levees. Now, we have geniuses like Joe Romm who would attribute it to CO2 and describe it as a thousand year flood every five years.
Al Gore Rants Against Global Warming Doubters http://www.ibtimes.com/ Speaking at the Copenhagen climate change summit, Mr Gore said new computer modelling suggests there is a 75 per cent chance of the entire polar ice cap melting during the summertime by … Continue reading
No doubt this year’s drought is much worse than the century long drought of the 12th century. Medieval Drought and Temperatures in Southwestern North America The medieval period was characterized by widespread and regionally severe, sustained drought in western North … Continue reading