Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 13, 2011
Reader Kevin O’Neill brought this to my attention. Leading Arctic expert William Carlson said that glaciers in Norway and Alaska lost half their size during the fifty years before 1952. Had that rate of loss continued, there would have been … Continue reading
The storm naming team is cranking them out at near record rate. http://www.weatherstreet.com/hurricane/2011/Hurricane-Atlantic-2011.htm
Texas Tech University seems to be repelling the heavy rain in New Mexico and Texas. http://www.wunderground.com/
Sixteen inches of rain in northeastern Oklahoma over the past week. The press is still busy writing about the record drought – which they expect to go on for another year or two. http://www.intellicast.com/National/Precipitation/Weekly.aspx
Now it is raining heavily in southwest Texas and near the Haaavard of the South where I attended. None for Lubbock, Austin or College Station. http://www.accuweather.com/us/radar/sir/txe/radar.asp?play=true
Seems impossible. Prior to 1979 the ice caps were completely stable. http://trove.nla.gov.au/
Didn’t Rick Perry pray for rain the other day? Five inches have fallen near Fort Worth In the last 12 hours. http://www.accuweather.com/us/radar/sir/txe/radar.asp?play=true MSNBC reported this on Thursday : Texas gets even drier in ‘unprecedented’ drought. “Texas will continue to be … Continue reading