Tough to melt a lot of ice in those conditions. The Greenland ice sheet is melting down like crazy at -20C.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
I forget, at what temperature does ice melt? Is it -15C?
If my refrigerator was set at -15C, I bet all my ice cream would melt and be wasted.
Ice doesn’t melt silly, if it did it would be water. Duh!
The “Row To The Pole” Is going swimmingly as one can see from this picture. Maybe they would have gotten further with a “Walk To The Pole”.
But all the broiling hot water in the Arctic Ocean will continue to melt the ice, no matter what the air temperature.
Steve, I thought that you said that it is intellectually dishonest to use image maps that are smoothed to 1200 km. This was due to the fact that major portions of Northern Canada and most of Greenland do not have temperature stations.
All of a sudden your rules change. That is obviously a smoothed map. What’s more Steve, you did not include the forecast for August 23-29. For those who are color blind, light green to medium dark green reaches up to 18F. There’s some of those greenies at the edges. That’s all you need, even if it’s occasional.
Now are you going to make one of your evasive “You’re a: maroon, moron, loon; psychotic, pathetic; Take your medicine, , ad nauseum” responses?
You are a complete moron
Gotta love taking “science lessons” from someone who can’t tell the difference between Centigrade and Fahrenheit……
That (C) below the chart is a dead givaway, isn’t it!
One moment the map is “obviously smoothed” apparently to 1200km, yet “There’s some of those greenies at the edges” of Greenland at obviously less than 1200km width. I take issue with Steve though, IWB is not a “complete” moron. He does display occasional flashes of “almost normal”