Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 19, 2011
Pikas understand that they are supposed to den at higher elevations – due to some Bristlecone Pine tree is Siberia. However, there was just too much snow this year. Maybe they can move up next year.
Harvey, Irene, Jose, Katia …..
Venus has an optically thick atmosphere which reflects most of the sunlight near the top. Very little sunlight actually makes it to the surface of the planet. But the little bit of sunlight which does make it to the surface … Continue reading
Artifacts trapped under ice prove that it was always colder in the past. Farmers in Greenland used to raise crops underneath the ice.
2. CO2 traps heat in the atmosphere making the temperature get hotter and hotter. More energy comes into the atmosphere than leaves it.
Ice can only melt if the temperature is rising. Melting glaciers prove that the temperature is going up
Preserved artifacts found in melting ice patches along the Rockies As global warming increases, icy tombs that preserved these artifacts are now melting and emerging from the ice. Pieces of animal remains, Native American baskets, and clothing are among the … Continue reading
Heading for the Hills: Spanish Winemakers Adapt to Global Warming Today, Torres is preparing once again for an uncertain future, not because of war but because of global warming, which is threatening his industry. This time, the investment isn’t across … Continue reading
Any scientist who blows the whistle on the CAGW scam is ignored (or worse) by the press. Sad state of affairs for journalism, who are complicit.
h/t to Dave G