“If we follow ‘business-as-usual’ growth of greenhouse gas emissions, I think that we will lock in a guaranteed sea-level rise of several metres, which, frankly, means that all hell is going to break loose.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
“Richard Peltier agrees. A University of Toronto physicist and the director of the Centre for Global Change Science, he works on mathematical models to explain the melting and freezing dynamics of the Greenland ice sheet and has contributed to the IPCC publications – but even he agrees that their assumptions tend to be “extremely conservative.”
Yes, we all know what a ‘conservative’ organization Greenpeace is. It is absolutley conservative to attribute climate change to man instead of nature.
“a guaranteed sea-level rise of several metres”
But not a money-back guarantee.
“If we follow ‘business-as-usual’ growth of greenhouse gas emissions”
– then we can assume temperatures will remain relatively static, as they have for 10 years with that scenario?
““a guaranteed sea-level rise of several metres””
I agree. The nearest harbor to me has a sea level rise quite regularly of 4.5 meters. Of course when the tide goes out the sea level drops.
Hansen and Peltier are always good for a laugh. They should do a regular routine on SNL.
Hansen has zero scientific evidence to make this claim and if anyone will be nice enough to show me some I’ll certainly look into it. I’m talking hard evidence here, not opinion.
Yes, sharks and aliens will attack us
Is he delusional or disturbed? Or something else?
I think the term is “profitably delusional”, which is a positive feedback problem. The more delusional he gets, the more grant money and publicity is showered upon him, sending him into another delusional up-tick.
has tonyd authenticated that quote?
is this similar to saying manhattan will be under water?
I just found this from NASA in my e-mail:
This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of SEVEN HUNDRED AND
FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS (GBPЈ750, 000:00) for the second
quarter , 2011. Prize Promotion which was organized by [NASA] National Aeronautics
And space Administration organization, NASAPeople .
Through collective email addresses of the people that are active online, among the
millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other E-mail Providers. Five
people are selected this month to benefit from this promotion with regards to NASA
Centers awards programs to meet the unique needs and character of their specific
workforce. about 76 such programs were identified.
Big Jim recognized my contribution!!!:)
I knew it was the real thing when they ended with this line:
Do not give out your winning informations and avoid public notice, to
prevent double claim. No one fell of the turnip wagon at my place!! 🙂