Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 22, 2011
“The president does not have the power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize and military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation,” Barack Obama – 2007 http://www.msnbc.msn.com/
Jeff said that the ice was going to melt like crazy during the third week of August and set a record low for the date. It is now the fourth week of August. http://arctic-roos.org/ Almost as skillful as Hansen’s strong … Continue reading
Monday, August 22, 2011 The upside of global warming and the melting of the polar icecap is that the United States may be able to significantly expand its territorial interests at sea. http://www.allgov.com/ WTF are these people talking about? http://www.arctic.io/observations/8/2011-08-21/5-N85.464979-W164.771626
The animation above moves between last year’s NSIDC September ice age map and next week’s Navy ARC map. The NSIDC map (pink, turquoise and green) shows MYI (multi-year ice) as dark green. Most of the yellow and green in the … Continue reading
About 42,000 people have died in drug-related killings in Mexico since President Felipe Calderon went to war on the cartels shortly after taking office at the end of 2006. http://www.reuters.com/
The National Hurricane Center is forecasting that a hurricane will hit Florida or Georgia on Friday. This would end 1,078 days without a US hurricane strike – the longest stretch since before the Civil War. Alarmists will claim that it … Continue reading
Watching from afar, extraterrestrial beings might view changes in Earth’s atmosphere as symptomatic of a civilisation growing out of control – and take drastic action to keep us from becoming a more serious threat, the researchers explain. http://www.guardian.co.uk They must … Continue reading