Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 23, 2011
“I certainly don’t think that praying will hurt. My concern is that the governor has no Plan B. If praying doesn’t work, what then? If we don’t start taking reasonable steps to protect ourselves soon, then I will indeed be … Continue reading
Barack is the first American to ever do anything good! (Except for Bill Ayers)
The last hurricane to hit the US was Ike, in 2008. The NWS warned that anyone who didn’t evacuate faced “certain death.” “All neighborhoods … and possibly entire coastal communities … will be inundated during the period of peak storm … Continue reading
For example, you’ll see a Level 5 hurricane instead of a Level 4. http://dir.salon.com/ Good call Jim. The last category five hurricane to hit the US was Andrew in 1992.
Fires in Oregon have burned 387 acres this year, which is less than 2% of normal for the date. Fire statistics These statistics are for the 16 million acres of forestland protected by the Oregon Department of Forestry. Fires by … Continue reading
http://www.iris.edu/servlet/eventserver/map.do Just like every other month.