Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: August 23, 2011
Aggie Joke : Dessler Has A Plan To End The Drought In Texas
“I certainly don’t think that praying will hurt. My concern is that the governor has no Plan B. If praying doesn’t work, what then? If we don’t start taking reasonable steps to protect ourselves soon, then I will indeed be … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Don’t Panic Mr. Mannering
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Michelle : Proud Of America – For The First Time
Barack is the first American to ever do anything good! (Except for Bill Ayers)
Ike Brought “Certain Death”
The last hurricane to hit the US was Ike, in 2008. The NWS warned that anyone who didn’t evacuate faced “certain death.” “All neighborhoods … and possibly entire coastal communities … will be inundated during the period of peak storm … Continue reading
Hansen 1988 : More Category Five Hurricanes!
For example, you’ll see a Level 5 hurricane instead of a Level 4. http://dir.salon.com/ Good call Jim. The last category five hurricane to hit the US was Andrew in 1992.
Posted in Uncategorized 13 Comments
Devastating Fire Season In Oregon
Fires in Oregon have burned 387 acres this year, which is less than 2% of normal for the date. Fire statistics These statistics are for the 16 million acres of forestland protected by the Oregon Department of Forestry. Fires by … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Leave a comment
Shock News : Japan Hit By Dozens Of Earthquakes This Month!
http://www.iris.edu/servlet/eventserver/map.do Just like every other month.
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments