Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 25, 2011
Environmentalists say the attack was due to global warming. Apparently CO2 causes broken teeth. A polar bear which killed a British teenager in Norway earlier this month was probably excessively aggressive because he had toothache, a veterinarian has claimed. Speaking … Continue reading
The population has tripled, indicating that they are doomed. Endgame for polar bears as Arctic habitat melts away Gavin Haines Polar bears face decimation because of the warming planet The recent polar bear attack in Norway is the latest reminder … Continue reading
Yet another long range forecasting agency has pinned its colours to the mast by predicting a colder than average winter 2011-12 across Ireland and the United Kingdom. UK-based Positive Weather Solutions says the winter months will be colder than average … Continue reading
. They don’t need electricity. Obama’s global warming will keep them cozy all winter. Over 350,000 households across Northern Ireland could be left in fuel poverty when Power NI increases prices by almost 20%, it has been warned. With over … Continue reading
Hayhoe: winter temperatures are increasing in nearly every station we look at across Texas http://www.guardian.co.uk/ Right ……. Right ….
USHCN has turned no trend (red) in maximum temperatures into a strong warming trend (blue) – through the magic of data of adjustments. They subtract almost four degrees from 1950 measured temperatures, two degrees from the 1960s and 1970s, one … Continue reading
In 1660, lower Manhattan was much smaller. It was called New Amsterdam, Wall Street had a wall, and Water Street was on the water. http://wapedia.mobi/en/Manhattan Superimposed on modern Manhattan The tide gauge at lower Manhattan is placed on fill dirt, … Continue reading
http://epa.gov/climatechange/indicators/pdfs/CI-snow-and-ice.pdf No mention that Alaska and Norway lost half their glacial mass in the first half of the 20th century.