Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 26, 2011
Less than 24 hours ago Romm promised us that Manhattan would drown. Obama runs back to the golf links of the south. The hype over Hurricane Irene is overblown, predicts the CEO of Advanced Forecasting Corporation. “North of Delaware, most … Continue reading
When the Soviet Union collapsed, thousands of Russian nuclear scientists were put out of work. President Bush was urged to hire them to keep them out of trouble, but of course the US government always thinks it is more cost … Continue reading
March 29, 2006 James Hansen, Makiko Sato, Reto Ruedy, Ken Lo, David Lea and Martin Medina-Elizalde SUPER EL NINO IN 2006-2007? We suggest that an El Nino is likely to originate in 2006 and that there is a good chance … Continue reading
Ten years ago American Flight 587 hit Belle Harbor in Queens. This year it is Mayor Bloomberg and the Irene Dance Troupe.
When I was little kid, I used to hang out here in the summer. All the houses have two or three floors. God forbid people might have to go upstairs for an hour. NEW YORK (AP) — Nearly 300,000 people … Continue reading
Julienne gave her definition of an ice-free Arctic today. I do believe the Arctic will likely be ice-free (less than 1 million sq-km) during my lifetime. https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com 1,000,000 km² is about 17,200 (pre-2008) Manhattans.
http://rowtothepole.com/latest-news/ The crew has made the magnificent achievement of rowing 500 miles through Arctic waters. It is normal for Arctic pack ice to retreat each summer. What has become most striking in recent years is the accelerated rate of summer … Continue reading
Jon Huntsman prides himself in trusting all alarmist scientist’s tripe. Study on global plant die-off faces questions By Kerry Sheridan (AFP) – 19 hours ago WASHINGTON — A study on plant productivity that said drought and global warming were killing off plants … Continue reading
Kudos to Klaus Wolter, who has said consistently all year that he expected another La Nina this autumn. The views expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NOAA. http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/enso/mei/