Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 27, 2011
Some of the worst storms in Texas have been tropical storms, rather than hurricanes. A slow moving tropical storm can dump huge amounts of rain.
The costliest storm in Colorado history was on July 11, 1990, with $625 million in insured hail damage, or about $1 billion in today’s dollars, association Executive Director Carole Walker said. http://www.aspentimes.com/
BULLETIN HURRICANE IRENE INTERMEDIATE ADVISORY NUMBER 30ANWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL AL 092011 700 PM EDT SAT AUG 27 2011 RENE IS A LARGE TROPICAL CYCLONE. HURRICANE-FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 85 MILES…140 KM…FROM THE CENTER The highest … Continue reading
The Cedar Island Ferry Terminal measured sustained winds of 90 mph, gusting to 110 mph at 7:19am, and a trained spotter on Atlantic Beach measured sustained winds of 85 mph, gusting to 101 mph at 10:35 am. The Hurricane Hunters … Continue reading
Dixxy says: August 27, 2011 at 10:25 pm I am in Wilmington. This was NOT a big storm
Joe Bastardi says: August 27, 2011 at 4:05 pm There are winds gusting to near 120 mph. The storm may destroy every boardwalk up the coast. Please, you are doing a disservice to our side of the debate by downplaying this. … Continue reading
LESS THAN FLOYD OR FRAN An agent for State Farm, the country’s largest property insurer, said he was surprised at the intensity of the wind and the duration of the storm, but he added that Irene so far seemed to … Continue reading
Anne Royal says: August 27, 2011 at 8:59 pm I live one hour west of Wilmington, NC. I checked weatherunderground.com which said the winds in my city were 4 mph with gusts of 12 mph. All this while I watched … Continue reading
During the last half hour, Weather Underground has removed the station data from their Wundermaps. [update : looks like it is just running dead slow now] http://www.wunderground.com/