Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 28, 2011
No doubt Joe Romm will apologize for shouting fire in a crowded theater. Aug 28 (Reuters) – New York power utility Consolidated Edison (ED.N) said on Sunday it hasn’t made a final decision on whether to cut power to Lower … Continue reading
Live blog: New York City seemingly spared as Tropical Storm Irene churns on [Update 10:22 a.m. Sunday] CNN’s Anderson Cooper, reporting from Battery Park in New York, says that the flooding there is receding and it is no longer raining. … Continue reading
The one year anniversary of this blog is coming up this week, and Real Science will be moving to a new site very soon. Feel free to post and click on ads! http://www.real-science.com/
I did this GFS/WRF run on Friday. Compare with what actually happened. It got rainfall, wind speed and the shape of the storm almost perfect. Kudos to NOAA and NCAR weather modelers, who were dead on. Almost perfect. Where were … Continue reading
The eye of Irene passed almost directly over New York City. Here are the stats from Weather Underground. http://www.wunderground.com/ Precipitation 4.56 in Wind Speed 14 mph Max Wind Speed 24 mph Max Gust Speed 60 mph
Andre says: August 28, 2011 at 7:25 am I was a first responder and thoroughly trained in Hurricane damage assessment and disaster management by FEMA. I have been involved in many Washington D.C. metro area hurricanes over the past 25 years. … Continue reading