Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: August 28, 2011
Jeff B says: August 28, 2011 at 1:35 am Are you using the maximum value for the entire storm system measured at 10m height from an unobstructed location? That’s the textbook standard for the Saffir-Simpson Scale. I was in Hurricane Rita … Continue reading
Two skeptic blogs in the top five on WordPress today. WUWT is always in the top five. http://botd.wordpress.com/?lang=en
Gusts at NCAR’s Foothills Lab were clocked at 75 miles per hour, while 80-mph winds were recorded about 25 miles north of Boulder. Some NCAR employees who were blown across the parking lot or observed windows shaking in the Mesa … Continue reading
There have not been any recent SFMR data…but based on the earlier sharp discrepancy between the flight-level and surface winds…the initial intensity is reduced to 70 kt. A slow weakening is expected as Irene moves along the coast of the … Continue reading