Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
September 2011 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Monthly Archives: September 2011
House Republicans are pressing forward with a probe into a $535 million loan guarantee to a California-based solar panel manufacturer, charging that the Obama administration may have improperly awarded the loan to a company whose major investor was a bundler … Continue reading
This is gruesome. The bear does not respect life. Can they be trained to make tofu?
So far this month, Burlington, Vermont has received 6.09 inches of rain. http://www.wunderground.com/ In August 1955, Burlington received 11.54 inches of rain. In August 1965, Burlington received 6.27 inches of rain. In August 1977, Burlington received 6.27 inches of rain. … Continue reading
North Pole sea ice half as thick as 2001 Doug O’Harra | Aug 25, 2011 Sea ice floating near the top of the world appears to be half as thick as it was 10 years ago, according to reports from … Continue reading
h/t to Amino
… finesse wasn’t on the cards as pick axes, pulleys and a good old dose of brute force were applied liberally to get the OLD PULTENEY moving. http://rowtothepole.com/ The pole is at 90N, not 81N, and is covered with fresh snow. … Continue reading
The forecaster on duty in Galveston back then, Isaac Cline, had tried to issue a warning, Emanuel said. “His hands were tied rather badly by the Washington bureaucracy,” Emanuel said. “The U.S. Weather Bureau had forbidden Cline from issuing his … Continue reading
One Day After Suffering Romm’s Historic Storm Surge, Resilient New Yorkers Are Putting The Pieces Back Together
Hurricane Irene received a massive amount media coverage, but television reports made little or no reference to the role global warming played in the storm. We speak with someone with his eye on climate change and its impact. “We’ve had … Continue reading