Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 22, 2012
10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Cartagena’s most famous “escort” costs $800. For purposes of comparison, you can book Eliot Spitzer’s “escort” for $300. Yet, on the cold grey fiscally conservative morning after the wild socially liberal night before, Dania’s Secret Service agent offered her a … Continue reading
You hear it said — I even say it — during mild winters: “If this is global warming, I like it.” Sure, March was warm. Then the numbers came out, and we learned just how unusual March (and the winter … Continue reading
Science has been taken over by religious whack jobs (besides the usual group of socialists) The angry, birth-giving God, judging human sin against the planet is the theological reflection we Christian theologians need to provide for Earth Day 2012, and … Continue reading
Arctic ice area has increased by more than 10% over the last four years. Experts tell us that current weather patterns are caused by missing Arctic ice, so it follows that the excess ice is caused by missing ice. ssmi1_ice_area.png … Continue reading
Hansen’s famous 1988 predictions were a complete fustercluck, so a few weeks ago realclimate dug up an obscure forecast Hansen made in 1981, while he was still doing science. On the 42nd Earth Day, April 22, 2012, it’s time for a change. No more flowers and … Continue reading
NOAA and Jeff Masters have unleashed a coup of stupidity upon the US, possibly unprecedented in the country’s history. This year’s late winter heat wave over much of the United States, dubbed “March Madness,” has been cited as evidence that human-induced global … Continue reading
Pachauri should stick with cheap porn in the future Melting of Siachen glacier — don’t blame global warming Arshad H Abbasi Sunday, April 22, 2012 Siachen is the only Glacier of Karakorum range melting with unprecedented rate, the cause of … Continue reading
Same graph as I have posted for the last five days. DMI on top of NSIDC April 16, am. NSIDC has since introduced a two day lag into their graph, so their graph should be right up against the normal … Continue reading
October brought record snow to the northeast, and another blast is coming at the end of April. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie