Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: April 24, 2012
Coal powered electricity is literally destroying the planet. However, if you put it in a $40,000 car with a 40 mile range between charges, then that same electricity becomes green – and makes you feel good about yourself.
Daily Arctic Sea Ice Maps Cryosphere Today shows 13.04 million km² for both.
N_timeseries.png (1050×840) Pixel counting their map shows a lot more excess ice than missing ice, so I expect to see the lines cross in a day or two.
During Envisat’s last days, it was tortured by scientists seeking to make it look like sea level was actually rising. The blink comparator below shows the spectacular changes which scientists made during Envisat’s final days. Both images are to the … Continue reading
Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he’s in critical condition. According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They … Continue reading
18 Apr 1922 – FLODS AND STORMS New York, April 11.
14 Apr 1936 – FREAKISH WEATHER FURTHER FLOODS New York, April 7.