Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: April 26, 2012
It’s Holy Week in the Arctic Circle A spiritual dimension to global warming can transform it into one of faith and discipleship. This is demonstrated by the Rev. Dr. Jim Ball, author of “Global Warming and the Risen Lord: Christian … Continue reading
I was amazed that anyone voted for this buffoon the first time, but half the country plans to do it again.
The endless winter in Greenland has gotten to Torben, and he is now officially suffering from seasonally affected disorder. Hendriks webcam i Tasiilaq
December 12, 2007 Melting in the Arctic is occurring faster than most scientists predicted, according to research presented at the fall meeting of the American Geophysical Union in San Francisco. Both Greenland and Arctic sea ice are melting at record … Continue reading
The worst decade for drought in Texas was the 1950s, which had low CO2 and was dominated by La Nina. Almost all Texas droughts have been associated with La Nina events. CO2 shows no correlation, but La Nina shows almost … Continue reading
h/t to Robertvdl
1999 ‘I took the initiative in creating the Internet.’ 2009 They’re seeing the complete disappearance of the polar ice caps right before their eyes in just a few years. Al Gore: World will agree new climate deal – Telegraph