December 12, 2007
Melting in the Arctic is occurring faster than most scientists predicted, according to research presented at the fall meeting of the American Geophysical Union in San Francisco.
Both Greenland and Arctic sea ice are melting at record rates, with Greenland’s ice sheet losing 19 billion more tons of ice than ever recorded and summertime Arctic sea ice volume declining by 50 percent over the past four years. While just a year ago scientists predicted an ice-free Arctic sea by 2040, they now say the Arctic Ocean could be nearly ice-free at the end of summer by 2012.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
TonyP on Strike Six For The Climate… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Climatism on Guardian Tells Us That They Kn… Hifast on A Christmas Gift From Dr. Bill… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol…