Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: April 27, 2012
Obama and Julia promised to heal the planet, and they did. Temperatures have declined. Arctic sea ice has recovered, it has been the quietest four year period for hurricanes, and until the experts corrupted the data this month, sea level … Continue reading
Hansen says that 1917 was the coldest year in American history, which explains the 130 MPH category four hurricane in late September. Unisys Weather: 1917 Hurricane/Tropical Data for Atlantic It has been eight years since a category four hurricane hit … Continue reading
Leading climate experts tell us that the ocean is heating around Antarctica and making the ice melt. By coincidence, April 20 was also National Marijuana Day. arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.south.anom.1979-2008
iphone.anomaly.arctic.png (512×412) There is more Arctic ice area today than there was on the same date in 1989.
Particulate pollution over industrialized regions can at least temporarily mask the global warming signal by reflecting heat back into the outer layers of the atmosphere, according to Harvard researchers, who say that they’ve pinpointed a “warming hole” over the eastern … Continue reading
Unemployment – Google Public Data Explorer Unemployment is now double what it was when Obama and his fellow Democrats took control of Congress in 2007. Democrats win House, promise new direction POSTED: 6:05 p.m. EST, November 8, 2006 (CNN) — … Continue reading
14 Oct 1902 – Alpine Glaciers Disappearing. One hundred ten years ago, glaciers had receded several thousand feet – and it was this guy’s fault. Early American Automobiles 1902 Models