Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 28, 2012
John Holdren is Paul Ehrlich’s lifetime scientific partner, and Obama’s top science adviser. …if you lose the summer sea ice, there are phenomena that could lead you not so very long thereafter to lose the winter sea ice as well. … Continue reading
Ehrlich thinks that mentally disturbed people like himself should be allowed to snip other people. Merced Sun-Star – Google News Archive Search
Author is worried that a longer growing season and less severe winters would be devastating to Canada’s economy. OTTAWA — Canadian businesses are putting their bottom line and the country’s economic health at risk by neglecting to prepare for anticipated … Continue reading
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008 In 2008 Mark Serreze declared that the Arctic was in a death spiral Arctic Ice in “Death Spiral,” Is Near Record Low Mason Inman for National Geographic News September 17, 2008 The Arctic Ocean’s sea ice has shrunk to its second smallest area … Continue reading
The only recent years with more ice than 2012 were 1982, 1979, 2009 and 1987. Climate experts tell us that global warming causes massive sea ice loss at both poles, in the form of a “death spiral.” They also say … Continue reading
U.S. Historical Climatology Network It is always good to look at the raw data before our friends have had a chance to tamper with it. State College Pennsylvania has had seven July days over 100 degrees. Four were in the 1930s, and … Continue reading