Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Jeff Masters recently explained that global warming leads to 80 degree weather in March, which he considers extreme. Severe freeze threatens Vermont crop damage Posted on April 27, 2012 by Matt Sutkoski A very hard freeze is due tonight and … Continue reading
“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.” – Albert Einstein I just noticed this from 1988. In June, Hansen said that 1988 would “break all records” … Continue reading
Messi and Ronaldo both missed game winning penalty kicks, while Torres redeemed himself. So why is Abramovich still looking for a new manager? Di Matteo has proved himself as pure genius.
Lakers’ World Peace suspended seven games without pay NEW YORK — Los Angeles Lakers forward Metta World Peace was suspended seven games by the NBA on Tuesday for elbowing James Harden, meaning he could miss at least six playoff games. … Continue reading
The map above overlays semitransparent current NSIDC ice (green) on end of April 1974 Nimbus satellite ice (red and yellow.) There is more ice on the Pacific side this year, and there was more ice on the Atlantic side in 1974.
After clinging to his every word for years, they are now pretending that they never believed him. Lovelock on Global Warming James Lovelock is a ‘big idea’ type, most successful with his Gaia extrapolation (1976), although it certainly is not … Continue reading