Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Messi and Ronaldo both missed game winning penalty kicks, while Torres redeemed himself. So why is Abramovich still looking for a new manager? Di Matteo has proved himself as pure genius.
Lakers’ World Peace suspended seven games without pay NEW YORK — Los Angeles Lakers forward Metta World Peace was suspended seven games by the NBA on Tuesday for elbowing James Harden, meaning he could miss at least six playoff games. … Continue reading
The map above overlays semitransparent current NSIDC ice (green) on end of April 1974 Nimbus satellite ice (red and yellow.) There is more ice on the Pacific side this year, and there was more ice on the Atlantic side in 1974.
After clinging to his every word for years, they are now pretending that they never believed him. Lovelock on Global Warming James Lovelock is a ‘big idea’ type, most successful with his Gaia extrapolation (1976), although it certainly is not … Continue reading
Cryosphere Today has so far managed to show Arctic ice just barely below “normal” this month. But there appears to be something wrong with their graphs. The blink comparator above flashes between their 2007 version of the sea ice area graph and … Continue reading
Hansen says that we must lower CO2 in order to prevent the climatic conditions which we had when CO2 was lower. If this isn’t clear, report for your lobotomy at Hansen’s drowned Manhattan office. 14 Feb 1945 – Britain Worried Over Australia’s Record Drought
For most of the 20th century, Chesapeake Beach, Maryland, was known for its boardwalk, amusement park, and wide, sandy beaches, popular with daytrippers from Washington, D.C. “The bathing beach has a frontage of three miles,” boasted a tourist brochure from … Continue reading
EPA scientist warns Atlantic seaboard will be swallowed by rising seas By Josh Harkinson For most of the 20th century, Chesapeake Beach, Maryland, was known for its boardwalk, amusement park, and wide, sandy beaches, popular with daytrippers from Washington, D.C. … Continue reading
In order to be a hero of the left, you need to repeatedly demonstrate that you are completely incompetent. By Alister Doyle, Environment Correspondent OSLO | Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:41pm BST (Reuters) – A record melt of Arctic summer sea ice … Continue reading