Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 1, 2012
Why Alaska Might Be the Best Place for Electric Cars by Timothy Hurst on May 1, 2012 Let me first preface this piece by saying Alaska may not, in fact, be the best place to own and operate an electric … Continue reading
Water companies reached for words like “irony” today to explain to 20 million customers why they should save water even as rivers overflowed, gardens were swamped and fields became lakes after a further inch of rain fell in some regions in … Continue reading
May Day on the north slope of Alaska. Where are the occupy protesters who want to stop global warming? Barrow Sea Ice Webcam
Arctic sea ice has been at or above normal for over a month now, prompting climate experts to ramp up the BS to new and unprecedented levels. ssmi1_ice_area.png (1667×1250)
U.S. rolls out 10-year climate study Published: May 1, 2012 at 7:52 AM WASHINGTON, May 1 (UPI) — A 10-year research plan outlined by the White House will focus on how human economic activity influences climate change, the administration said. … Continue reading
Obama’s “green economy” scam is now an environmental hazard. MILPITAS (CBS 5) — Three months ago, CBS 5 caught Solyndra tossing millions of dollars worth of brand new glass tubes used to make solar panels. Now the bankrupt solar firm, … Continue reading
Nov. 24 (Bloomberg) — Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets are melting faster than expected and the future rise in sea level will be “much higher” than previously forecast, a group of 26 climate scientists said in a report today. The … Continue reading
February, 1936 was the coldest month in US history. March saw severe flooding. April brought catastrophic tornadoes, July was the hottest month in US history, and August brought near-record drought – only exceeded by 1934. “Experts” who claim that severe weather has … Continue reading
20 Mar 1936 – NIGHT OF TERROR FOR MAROONED PEOPLE NEW YORK, Ma…
08 May 1878 – AMERICAN SUMMARY.