May Day on the north slope of Alaska. Where are the occupy protesters who want to stop global warming?
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Trenberth’s “missing heat” is … … … still missing!
They’re on their way with OKneel. Taking that pleasant NW Passage trip in canoes with magnetic compasses and XM radio.
Today at 3 PM Alaska time it is 12 F and snowing in Barrow. Thus the amount of ice/snow is still increasing on May 1.
But Polar Bears are drowning in the streets of Barrow.
I don’t know who pinched your old site, but, mate, I love you sense of humour mixed with science that knocks the alarmist deniers on their backs.
You can truly equate with Mark Twain and say – “The report of my death was an exaggeration,”