Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 2, 2012
Is Chelsea better off without Terry on the pitch?
World famous atmospheric scientist Mikey Mann thinks that water vapor makes the air more dense. So why does water vapor rise, and nitrogen vapor migrate horizontally? One might expect that an atmospheric scientist would understand the simplest fundamentals of the physics … Continue reading
The Soviet press recognized that capitalism was evil, and was compliant with the government in keeping it at bay. I have a friend who was jailed at age 16 in the Soviet Union for selling a pair of Levis which … Continue reading
The NYT Puts the Hit On The New York Times has an article today ostensibly about clouds but which is really an extended hit piece on Richard Lindzen, a professor at MIT, member of the US National Academy of Sciences and … Continue reading
97% of scientists tell us that the poles are melting down at unprecedented rates and will drown us all. Weather Forecast – Antarctica summit:status:webcam Global sea ice area is higher now than it was in 1980 iphone.anomaly.global.png (512×412)
13 Apr 1925 – SUNSPOT NOTES. PERIOD TO END OF MARCH.
Global warming is our fault Humans are now accepting that global warming is not a myth, but some still refuse to claim responsibility for what’s happening to our home. The evidence of global warming is irrefutable. The hole in the … Continue reading
By Michelle Washington The Virginian-Pilot © May 1, 2012 Wave after wave of young men surged forward to take turns punching and kicking their victim. The victim’s friend, a young woman, tried to pull him back into his car. Attackers … Continue reading
US Economy Faces Risk of ‘Fiscal Cliff’: Fed Officials Published: Tuesday, 1 May 2012 | 2:32 PM ET Text Size Two Federal Reserve officials warned Tuesday that the U.S. could be heading for a “fiscal cliff” at year’s end Milken … Continue reading