Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 2, 2012
I just watched the Wigan – Newcastle match. Great passing. Great shooting. Great defense. Next season will be interesting.
The new Bolsheviks are getting quite bold. Global warming: New research emphasizes the role of economic growth May 1, 2012 It’s a message no one wants to hear: To slow down global warming, we’ll either have to put the brakes on … Continue reading
You can’t make this stuff up. Mann also threw a high, hard one at McCarver’s theory, saying that the carbon emissions behind climate change may even lower home runs. “If anything, anthropogenic carbon emissions and global warming should make the … Continue reading
The tide gauge at Kiptopeke Beach, Virginia shows sea level rising almost 100mm since 1993. Data and Station Information for KIPTOPEKE BEACH But satellite data there shows little or no change sea level since 1993. The tide gauge data (blue below) has diverged … Continue reading
The article below is Joe Bastardi’s response to Tim McCarver’s claim that global warming is causing more home runs because warm air is thinner.. The only thing I would add is that part of his theory seems easy enough to … Continue reading
Frank Lasner dug this up. DMI has old ice extent maps on their web site, like this one from August 1938. Hide the decline – Latest News (hidethedecline) brunnur.vedur.is/pub/trausti/Iskort/Pdf/1938/1938_08.pdf It shows the Northeast Passage nearly open, with several hundred miles … Continue reading