Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 3, 2012
In 1972, my brother and I were playing golf on the Aspen, Colorado golf course (basically a big cow pasture.) A large, slightly intoxicated gentleman appeared out of the rough and told us that he had lost all his balls and asked … Continue reading
I was pointing out the other day that with the polar cap melting, we now have problems with regard to who claims the area in the polar region. Defense.gov Speech: Alaska had the most sea ice ever recorded this winter, … Continue reading
By SETH BORENSTEIN, Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — Greenland’s glaciers are hemorrhaging ice at an increasingly faster rate but not at the breakneck pace that scientists once feared, a new study says. The loss of ice from the glaciers that … Continue reading
UK weather: Rain, biting winds and even snow for Bank Holiday weekend | Mail Online
If there really are more molecules of H2O in the atmosphere than there used to be, that would mean that the total weight of the atmosphere is greater than it used to be – even if the density is lower. More total … Continue reading
Last August I was contacted by a person who wanted to create a commercial site. I agreed to do this and this person set up real-science dot com and I started posting there. The site was plagued by down time … Continue reading
Norsex shows ice extent about one million km² higher than 2007, and NSIDC shows about half of that gap. Apparently ice is a very tricky thing to measure. ssmi_ice_ext.png (1667×1250) N_timeseries.png (1050×840)
“Connecting the Dots” Between Extreme Weather and Climate Change Over the last year, millions of people around the world have felt first-hand the impacts of the growing climate crisis. From devastating flooding in Thailand to historic drought in Texas, global … Continue reading
I am not a climate change scientist, but I have come to understand that I am a climate change victim. Our daughter took the lead investigating destructive lightning in Maine. She found that the NASA Goddard Institute estimates a 5-6% … Continue reading
ILLINOIS Climate Summary 1921 was the warmest year in Illinois history, but it wasn’t just the US that was hot. 20 Jul 1921 – DROUGHT IN BRITAIN. Unparalleled Heat Wave. LOND… 11 Oct 1921 – Heat Wave 01 Nov 1921 … Continue reading