Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: May 4, 2012
Global Warming’s Impact On Plants Greater Than Predicted For over two decades, researchers have been conducting experiments that are designed to mimic the effects of rising temperatures on the rates at which plants first begin to leaf and flower each … Continue reading
Two years ago, Suzuki told us that poor skiing conditions in British Columbia were your fault for driving a car. British Columbia had their best ski season on record this year. Suzuki has been curiously silent about this.
If a glacial front is rapidly retreating, that proves man made global warming. If a glacier front is rapidly pushing forward, that also proves man made global warming. No matter what a glacier does, it is caused by man made global … Continue reading
Over the last few weeks we have learned some frightening facts Polar Bear populations are higher than previously thought, and likely the highest on record Penguin populations are double what was previously thought Global sea ice area is fifth highest … Continue reading
Below freezing temperatures across Norway this week. 10-Day Temperature Outlook
sst_anom.gif (800×600) A lot of cold water on both sides of the Arctic, around western Europe, the Atlantic hurricane basin, and the Gulf of Mexico. Jeff Masters recently wrote that Gulf of Mexico SSTs are the highest on record. This will slow … Continue reading