Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 5, 2012
ASPEN, Colo. (AP) – Aspen Ski Area hosted a ski race without snow Saturday to highlight the effect climate change has on the outdoor recreation industry. Auden Schendler, Aspen Skiing Company’s vice president of sustainability, says “climate change is already … Continue reading
The Committee To Re-Elect The President (CREEP) broke into DNC headquarters at the Watergate Hotel. The five men were Virgilio González, Bernard Barker, James W. McCord, Jr., Eugenio Martínez, and Frank Sturgis, who were charged with attempted burglary and attempted interception … Continue reading
A few weeks after I played golf with Gene Roddenberry in August, 1972 – Yasser Arafat earned the Nobel Peace Prize for murdering the Israeli Olympic team in Munich, and inventing the modern plane hijacking. Later recipients of this distinguished prize included Al Gore, … Continue reading
Huffington Post made this claim a few days ago. Maine’s temperatures rose 1.9 degrees Celsius in the last century and another 2.24 degree rise is projected by 2104. Shoshana Zuboff: When Global Warming Ate My Life I pointed out that … Continue reading
The claimed climate science death threats didn’t occur and were just more BS from the global warming community. By contrast, left wing lunatics regularly engage in violence. Trotsky, Mao, Ayers, Kaczinsky, Lee …..
Hope and Change Obama forgot to organize a lynching over these racially motivated hate crimes. On March 14 in Tulsa, Okla., a white couple suffered a home invasion by Tyrone Woodfork, a 20-year-old black man. Ninety-year-old Bob Strait suffered a broken jaw … Continue reading
Sounds like Pauchuri, but it wasn’t him. The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, … Continue reading
More megastorms coming as warming climate accelerates water cycle Doug O’Harra | May 04, 2012 Has the home planet’s pot begun to boil? Is there turbulence awaiting us in the decades ahead? The energy so far pumped into the Earth’s … Continue reading
About all that was left of the Dessler permanent Texas drought was a bullseye over Katherine Hayhoe. 10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Looks like someone was messing with their temperature database, and made some major boo-boos. People need to be more careful when tampering with climatic data. Illinois, Temperature, March 1895-2012 It also turns out that March, 1951 averaged almost 100 degrees in California! California, Temperature, … Continue reading